Or at least my blog is. I’ve received the Beautiful Blogger Award! I feel so special, now.
So, the rules state that I need to tell 7 things about myself that aren’t well-known facts. Here goes:
1. I majored in almost every major subject there is in college. Yeah, that’s right. The only thing consistent about my college career was that I liked to write stories at night after I was done studying. Except I didn’t believe that being a writer was a viable career option. Heh. I could have saved a lot of time and money…
2. My very first story was written in the second grade, about a killer whale with the hiccups. It was illustrated and everything.
3. I was first published that same year, with a poem I wrote about the Easter Bunny. I earned one whole dollar.
4. I have a thing for bad guys. Or at least, for the dark and misunderstood 😉
5. I believe in faeries. I do.
6. The first fantasy book I ever read was The Hero and the Crown, by Robin McKinley. That was in third grade. I’ve been hooked on fantasy since.
7. Sometimes I like to pull pranks, and from time to time, I accidentally get the wrong victim. So, sorry, girl in the Wheeler 5 shower, Holy Cross, 1997.
The next part of the award is to award the next folks. So, in no particular order, I award the Beautiful Blog Award to:
1. Leia Shaw: paranormal romance writer. Can’t wait to read Destiny Bewitched!
2. Elisabeth Fitzgerald: Writer of Daydreams and Nightmares
3. Raewyn Hewitt: Dreaming of Other Realms
4. Madison Woods: Speculative fiction writer
5. CJ: Imperfect Happiness
6. A.E. Marling: The Importance of the Impossible
7. Viansa Blake: Writer
8. Celine Shinbutsu (Celine Nisaragi): Writing from Japan
Hope you all have fun, and spread the joy!